586,112 active members*
3,111 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 159 of 422 59109149157158159160161169209259
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 8431
    sir,
    anybody can tell me the saervo amp fault on y axis alarm?

i have bmc30 machining center. pls tell me the solution of servo faults.

Howdy,

I'm an Engineer, working in manufacturing, doing mostly process design, CAM work for all the CNC machine tools we have, as well as programming the vacuum H/T, and Surface treatment furnaces we have. I can program anything, fairly decent Tool Maker, decades of experience... Just looking to help out when I can, and bounce ideas off of people when I need to.

Hi, I am Gabriel from Litchfield.

Hi, i'm Ashraf from the netherlands

Hey gang, first post! I am here mainly to learn, get information, and ask questions.

Eventually, I will make additional posts contributing to new folks who also want to learn.

Hi all
    Bill from Australia here.
    Been interested in CNC for quite some time and am ready to build.
    Here to look at options and guidance.
    Cheers

Hello everyone.
    I am student Electromechanics in Belgium and I am very interested in CNC machines like hot wire foam cutters.
    My first machine will be a CNC hot wire foam cutter.
    My hobbies/interests are electronics, mechanics, R/C planes and aviation.
    Grts,
    Tibo

Hi my names Ian

I've just built a small CNC router for hobby use and starting to learn more about CNC machining,

Welcome Back!

Just joined the forum. Am looking to buy a Tormach PNC1100. Want all the bells and whistles like the ATC, Duality lathe, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    I was looking thru the list of users and was shocked to see that 3/5th or more of the members have ZERO posts.

I'd like to say WELCOME to all the new members, and to the old members that haven't posted.

I'd also like to extend an offer for you all to chime in and say hullo, mayhaps tell us what you do, how you're involved in CNC etc. We'd love to hear from you!!

(group)

'Rekd

Hello!

Dustin from Denver CO. here. Mainly here to find help with various problems I encounter. I have experience with MasterCAM and Solidworks if anyone needs any advice that I can help with.

Hi,
    I'm just looking to learn some skills and have more information resources. I stumbled upon this site and I am looking forward to searching through the threads.

well my name is charles. i got into the machining life by complete accident. my old boss at a engine shop i worked at offered me to his friend down the street who owned a small machine shop and was moving, so i could help him move because im a big guy and i wasnt really working out at the engine shop. i was just sitting on the floor one day at the machine shop and mike asked me if i wanted to run a cnc machine and i said hell yeah. always had a huge interest in technology and making things so i think its perfect for me but time will tell and i dont work for him anymore, ive gone to another shop. but anyway, I like talking to people, have some of my own things im wanting to work on and dont know everything, i also dont only want to have to bother the one person at my shop that can help me with things im trying to do also. if anyone has a question or wants to talk just shoot me an email. im sure you'll see my posts around here.

Hi,
    I'm just looking to learn some skills and have more information resources. I stumbled upon this site and I am looking forward to searching through the threads.

Hello,
    Md, In Colorado
    Very limited machining or cnc experience.
    I do have good drafting, cad and computer programming skills.
    Here to learn all I can from all the crafty and smart people around the world!
    And the inspiration I get from some of the member projects. wow " much to learn I have"
    md

JCH13 Checking in. Just setup a Torchmate Small Shop Machine with a router conversion and am learning how to do, well, pretty much everything.

Hi there,
    Just getting started in the CNC world. I have been interested in using CNC for quite some time but life has just not gone that way.
    Now I want to learn as much as I can.

New to the forum, I have been working on the newer PythonX model for six months, great design and have learned a lot of processes to keep it going. Just seeing if there are others on here that are using the same equipment.

Hi guys,
    I am mostly retired but still do a little grinding with my Brown and Sharpe 6-18 and an older but still top shape Cinci #2 tool and cutter grinder.
    Not using my lathes often or my Steinel vertical mill. I don’t have any CNC machines but have done some CNC grinding.
    Buck

Hi. I'm Dj and i signed on today. I went to Machine school 30 years ago and have spent a life of making all things Kustom. I have dreamed on having my own machining center and just bought a Haas VF4-SS and am starting my own hobby shop. I talked to Lil John Buttera a few times over the years and a couple years after he passed I bought up many of his last projects as well as his tools, cutters, workbench as well as his programs and software.

Page 159 of 422 59109149157158159160161169209259