586,102 active members*
3,343 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 161 of 422 61111151159160161162163171211261
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 8431
    Hello all. Now that I'm here maybe I can learn something about my new hobby. Maybe I'll even discover something to share.

Big up from the Ashmore Green Massive, in West Berkshire.

I've been lurking here for a few years as I taught my self how to run a cnc machine at work. I had a crash course from a company friend years ago when we first got our cnc router. We now have 3 cnc routers that I program, and we are getting a VMC soon.

And I am acquiring a old mill/drill that was converted to CNC with a AJAX kit, which will be in my garage at home soon. Can't wait to start making some chips at home.

Been lurking for a long time and finally made an account. I have a couple cnc machines and a full compliment of manual machines. I work at Canada France Hawaii Telescope on the Big Island of Hawaii. I do all the design (Inventor), and machining (Mastercam X6). I also build custom motorcycles and hot rods...

hey!

Hello

I've been reading the forum off/on for a couple years as it comes up in Google searches but haven't contributed. I recently bought a laser engraver and will post a review on here shortly. It was a fun process.....I may look at a 3D printer in the future as well when I have time.

One of my other hobbys is lampwork (Glass blowing) and I enjoy creating art just for the heck of it. I mostly make marbles and pendants from glass.

Chris

Hello, just learned of this forum and joined today. I build and fly scale radio controlled helicopters, and the nature of this requires building ones own parts from time to time. A year ago I bought a Grizzly G9729 mill/lathe combo. Still tons to learn about running it, but now I also want to convert it to CNC. The guy I asked about it sent me here for help, and told me about a guy named Hoss. Hoss if you still here please help me. Hopefully you (or anyone who know the answer) can suggest what kit or system I need to do the CNC conversion on my setup.

Hopefully I can make some new friends while I'm here too:wave:

Steve

Hello all. Looking into building a CNC router for home shop.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRotor View Post
    Hello, just learned of this forum and joined today. I build and fly scale radio controlled helicopters, and the nature of this requires building ones own parts from time to time. A year ago I bought a Grizzly G9729 mill/lathe combo. Still tons to learn about running it, but now I also want to convert it to CNC. The guy I asked about it sent me here for help, and told me about a guy named Hoss. Hoss if you still here please help me. Hopefully you (or anyone who know the answer) can suggest what kit or system I need to do the CNC conversion on my setup.

Hopefully I can make some new friends while I'm here too:wave:

Steve
    You may want to find the user hoss and send them a private message.

Greetings from Croatia, small town Kaštela on the Adriatic coast!
    I am looking for some solutions about Gecko 540 instalation and Z Axis.

hello all users.

Hello,

New to this site and new to cnc. We are just starting to get our feet wet in cnc machining. Our speciality for the last 35years has been in the field of industrial rotating machinery repair and rebuilding. While it requires extensive machining to do most of the work that we do, quite often it is to existing and very expensive components. We see CNC machines as a risk reduction mechanism. It is also the offset to the ever shrinking pool of highly trained and skilled manual machinists.
    Anyway, nice to be here and I hope to enjoy this new adventure.

Best Regards,
    Peter

I found this site looking for information on a CNC turning center.

I've been working with CNC controls since about 1995, most of my experience is in plate cutting, but recently I have been learning turning and milling.

First CNC that I operated was a Burny 3, this was on a flame and plasma cutting machine. I have also worked on and run waterjet machines. Mostly repairing, upgrading and building cutting machines. Controls that I know well are made by Burny, WesCan, ESAB, Heath, Hypertherm, and many others. I have repaired and installed plasma on various cutting machines, such as Thermal Dynamics, Hypertherm (who remembers the PAC 500), Innerlogic (now Kalburn), ESAB, Smith, Miller, and others.

Some years ago I was the #1 field engineer for EMMCO in Whittier, and built and installed a number of systems in Southern California and even Tijuana Mexico, and Yuma Arizona. There are a number of companies that have people that still need my services, and this is with a company that I'm an even larger part of now.

If anyone has questions on Oxy-fuel cutting, welding, or flame spray, Plasma welding cutting or spray, or waterjet. There is a good chance that I can help you with your problem, just ask.

Paul

Hello all together.

Hi;
    My name is Halil, i live turkey.
    I am a Engineering.

wow...:banana:

Nice to meet you here.

My name is carla, and I live in China.^_^

hi
    i have cnc bmc30 i have a c alarm on drive y axis . pls tell me the solution.

hi i m maqbool ahmed
    from pakistan. do you know about bmc 30 machining center

Quote Originally Posted by maqboolahmed130 View Post
    hi
    i have cnc bmc30 i have a c alarm on drive y axis . pls tell me the solution.
    I hope I can help you.:bat:

but I don't know what cnc bmc30 is. so Could you please explain it to me.

Hope you can solve it asap.

hurco bmc30 . machining center

Page 161 of 422 61111151159160161162163171211261