586,103 active members*
3,662 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 356 of 422 256306346354355356357358366406
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 8431

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi, Adam here in Queensland Australia,

Background in printer and process control 20+ years ago.. modest fabrication skills, budget caravan and RV fit out and build.
    I confess Forum sites confuse me due to reading difficulties.. Bit on the Aspie spectrum I am afraid.
    I have a plasma cutter and am researching plans for building a CNC table on the bed of an old Ute tray for that plazzy,
    But in a perfect world once i have the table running, I'd like to build a waterjet cutter for it..

Ambitious I know, I am confident about the structure of the X-Y- table and bed, but not at all comfortable
    with driving it.. the Printer Technology I am used to was DC Stepper, cable and belt driven NEC printers and plotters<

I'd sure like advice on a proven modular control and interface system I could adapt and prefer open source as
    my budget is a shoe string and a tin can..

I wonder if I make sense...

Hello,
    My name is Dana and I have been working in CNC-based manufacturing for 15 years. I have 7 years working with Swiss-style cnc screw machines, 4 years with milling centers, and the last 4 years doing CAD design and CAM programming to produce items on a 2.5 kilowatt coaxial laser cutter. We are expanding our showroom and website to offer more products and have considered offering a few children's toys and puzzles, such as dinosaur skeleton puzzles. I'm searching for good sources to acquire DXF or other file formats to produce these but we don't want to get bogged down with lengthy trademark or copyright permissions. Just want to keep this as simple as possible. Any suggestions?

I'm Greg from Wisconsin. I am an industrial electrition, and enjot touring on motorcycles.

Hello everyone, my name is Greg. I'm new to the CNC scene but have had an interest for some time now. Researching my first CNC router now and joined here after getting a lot of info from google searches links. Looking forward to learning alot, even though I tend to lurk more than post.

Hello every one,could any body send me the machine parameter of the machine deckel maho dmc 70eV with control type iTNC530 / Mill iT

which I lost during the battery problems, I highly appreciate your help

A little about myself

RETIRED Quality assurance inspector in Aerospace after 32 years. Trying to stay out of jail by Flying an working part time as Adjunct Professor teaching Airframe and Powerplant at FSCJ. I have a 2500 Sq Ft hanger with machining, welding, fabricating sheet metal and heaver steel and aluminum working equipment. Want to build a CNC plasma table, table is a no brainer and the wiring is easy too, but the drives, software and CNC part is going to be a challenge to learn. I enjoy learning and you have a mountain of knowledge on this site to glean from, so here I am. Be gentle with me folks.

GOD has blessed me with more tools than any man deserves. And I thank Him for every one of them.
    Thank you for letting me be part of this group.

Hi guys, I'm Francesco from Italy and I'm planning to start a business for the producion of styrofoam decorations. I'm here for some suggestions

Hello
    i'm Purwa, i'm intersted in this forum, it's look like help to improve my knowledge about Cad/Cam and also CNC miling.,my current work as a cnc programming using MastercamX.., that is all, Great to everyone

Happy New Year from Texas. I'm afraid that I've been bitten by the DIY bug, and a CNC machine is a necessary addition to my home shop. Looking forward to learning from the experience of others here.

Running a part time welding shop with an Eagle Plasma 4x4 table and would like to know more about grading parts from my table.

Hi!
    I decided to take my designing to a new level and purchased a laser - small to start. It's a FS Hobby Laser, Gen 5 (45w). I've only had it for a week and I am struggling already. :/ I am hoping to gain some knowledge and ProTips from the pros I look forward to learning how to master this thing lol

Thanks for the add. I hope to build my first cnc router this year.
    Looking forward to learning all I can from this group.

Greetings and Happy New Year.

CNC operator trainee checking in from Alberta.

i got some of that.. but only lcc files if u can convert?

New to the forum. Lots of useful information and expertise here.

Hi all, Happy New Year. I was let go from my job of 23 years last month, and have decided to branch out. I have an Epilog M2 50 Watt Laser and I just bought a Datron M7 Milling Machine. I also offer help with Programming CNC, particularly in Swiss, but in Turning and Milling Also. I use solidworks and Camworks. If there is anything i can help you with, please feel free to reach out

Im Keith from Florence,AL , I used to run a HOMAG BAZ for the HON company from 1999 to 2013. I just bought my first CNC and im here for help in getting it running

Hi Keith,

What kind of CNC did you get? I have 23 years experience in CNC. I can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSolutions View Post
    Hi Keith,

What kind of CNC did you get? I have 23 years experience in CNC. I can help you.
    I just got one of those Chinese 6040 CNC machines with an 800 W air cooled spindle and has a 1.5 KW 110 V variable frequency drive and I'm trying to find the correct settings for it I got rid of the one error I was getting by swapping the wires on the spindle cable and the spindle will fire up and then throw an err02 One thing is I'm not sure of the frequency of the spindle it's either 60 Hz or 400 hz right now the inverter set for 60 Hz

Hi.

I am a practicing repairman for over 25 years.
    I use in their activities all available sources of information, including professional forums.

Best Regards!

My profile on Linkedin

Page 356 of 422 256306346354355356357358366406