586,116 active members*
3,338 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question integrex 200 II SY b axis wrong direction

i have just got an integrex 200 IISY in my work shop. After few days of book reading I tried my hand at tool changing. In MDI mode gave a command of T0200.6 and input. this tried to make the tool change, but got stuck. In my subsequent tries I messed up the whole situation. The B-axis is supposed to be at home a zero degress i.e tha horizontal tool change point, but now it shows home as the verticle, 90degrees. I have removed the tool that was coming in the way, the ATC arm seems to be back in right position, the shifter is back in the mag side and retracted. The ATC door is not closing and it is not possible to home the machine too. help me out as i am in real hot waters. please please please fast

:drowning:

When you are tool changing in mdi use for example T0200.0 (horizontal position facing main spindle) T0200.1 (vertical position) and whilst it is tool changing and the green light around cycle start button is flashing dont touch any buttons, as for moving the machine now it sounds like the Y axis is in tool change position... when you power the m/c up try using the hand wheel to move the y axis from its tool change position, this should allow you to close the ATC door

Question

dear bromy,
    the latest on my situation is:
    by putting interloc neg on from ATC menu I was able to home all the axis, but the b-axis still thinks that the verticle is the home position. By hand cranking I got the B-axis to the horizontal tool change position. Then by ATC servo cW, I got the arm to make a full tool change rehersal, probably this got the ATC door to close. I got the B axis rotating by changing the parameter A10 from -31000 to -121000.
    But all this does not solve my problem, because the machine still thinks there is something in the way, and it gives alarm '252 axis move misoperation' in normal condition (interloc neg removed condition)
    Can you or anyone give some suggestion? I am in deep trouble, thanks!

Cant help any further sorry, what i would try though is.... put the b axis back to horizontal, change the parameter back to what it was originally (you should not mess with these params really) power m/c off then power back on and try that, some times you will when you power on the m/c will not know what tool it has in the milling head, if you look on the position screen you will see that it has no picture in the tool window even though it has maybe a drill in there, if this is the case then after reference go to mdi and say if it is T32 and being used in the vertical plane T3200.1 and you will see it puts the drill into the box on the tool window, if you dont do this it will throw alarm "no tool home set position"

Turret On Integrex200 Iisy On Wrong Side

HI EVERYBODY!
    I AM HALF WAY THROUGH THE PROBLEM.
    THE ATC IS BACK IN PLACE AND THE ATC DOOR IS CLOSED. BUT THE TURRET HEAD STILL THINKS THAT 90 DEGREES i.e VERTICAL POSITION IS HOME
    CAN ANYONE GET ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.
    THANKS
    :drowning:

Use your soft keys.go to the diagnose screen.one selection in there should say turret tool.press that and then enter the tool that is in the head now so machine knows it.that should clear you up

Quote Originally Posted by nitrosnfr
    Use your soft keys.go to the diagnose screen.one selection in there should say turret tool.press that and then enter the tool that is in the head now so machine knows it.that should clear you up
    Then MDI - M65 cycle start - this then resets tool register - then try a tool change