Okay I just want to let everyone know that I DID pay the $5.00 to post this in the Classifieds section, but for whatever reason it didn't post my ad and no one has responded back via e-mail as to what is going on. So please don't boot me!! I am legit!

Okay, so I'm selling my entire X3 setup. This X3 build was a good time, but it wasn't long at all before I realized this machine was not for me...I'm going bigger and stronger. But here we have all Keling(now called Automation Technologies, Inc.) drivers and motors, Keling power supply, Smoothstepper, C32 breakout board, CNC Fusion kit #1, and KB Electronics KBIC-120 DC motor speed control. Everything was purchased brand new by me. Everything literally has maybe 20 hours of run time. For all those wondering what my crudentials are as far as if everything was installed well and taken care of...I'm a 10-year tool & die maker here in Michigan and my wife hates my projects. Here's the list:

(1) Keling 1200 oz/in stepper, bi-polar 8-wire, single shaft, model KL34H2120-42-8A
(2) Keling 425 oz/in stepper, bi-polar 8-wire, dual shaft, model KL23H286-20-8B
(1) Keling 65VDC/1300W/20 amp power supply with a 5VDC output, model KL-6520
(3) Keling stepper drivers, model KL-8060
(1) Smoothstepper board(Warp9 Tech.)
(1) C32 breakout board(Warp9 smoothstepper will plug directly into this board)
(1) KB Electronics DC speed control board, model KBIC-120 w/auxillary heatsink
(1) E-stop switch, model A9 from :: CNC4PC :: iNtRo
(1) Complete ballscrew kit from CNC Fusion , Kit #1

My final tally for everything above was $1,835 including shipping. I'm asking $1250 out the door. PM me for more details and still-pictures. I'm sure there will be multiple responses, so I have no choice but to go by the time in which the first person messages me...down to the minute! Here's a couple videos to show you guys that everything was installed and running perfecto just 2 days ago. Please watch them for more info so I don't get bombarded!

Mini mill setup - YouTube ...just a note that I forgot to mention the KB Speed Control in this video

Keling, CNC Fusion kit, Smoothstepper for sale - YouTube ...this video shows everything taken out my machine and all cleaned up for you!!

Cheers,

Andrew