Having posted my terrible experience with Burntables on this and several other forums, I have been contacted privately by many, many other victims of their sub-par product. In an effort to consolidate all of these parties in one location so that we can communicate freely with each other privately, I have created a Google Group that all interested parties are free to join. This is completely private and I am in no way profiting from it, but rather am interested in simply bringing together others to share their experience and recommendations. Any customer, former customer, potential customer, vendor, or simply interested party may request to join. If you are interested, please simply visit:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...-by-burntables

to request your membership. Again, this is completely private and is simply an attempt to consolidate the many individuals who have previously contacted me about their experiences, as well as those other parties that may have an interest in learning or telling the truth about this abysmal product line and in no way is meant to replace this or any other valuable internet forum.