586,070 active members*
3,598 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Does anyone have plans for this CNC Router

Question Does anyone have plans for this CNC Router

I found this machine on E-bay the other day. This looks like a good starter machine. Is the maker / designer out there somewhere? Are these plans for sale or download someplace on the net?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-1.jpg   mini-2.jpg   mini-3.jpg  

It looks real similar to the plans I have posted here: http://www.cnczone.com/modules.php?n...=viewfile&id=4

jgro

edit for spelling (chair)

Hi there JGRO,

I agre that it is similar, but this one has a moving table along the X axis. This does give you a larger foot print for the machine. However there should be no swaying of the gantry while moving or rapiding in that direction.

I have already started modeling your desing in Unigraphics but I am customizing to a moveable table. I don't have a lot of room for this router, so the plans will be scaled down a bit.

So thank you for posting your plans as it is a HUGH help. :cheers:

94vete

This looks very much like a machine I bought from Jeff who sells on ebay as moosecreeksales. He currently has a slightly differently designed machined for sale on ebay here
    I really like the one I got. Have been using it to mill aluminum, acrylic and wood with good results. I'm a complete beginner, and this machine has turned out to be an excellent introduction to CNC.

Bob

hey jero i tried to goto you site for the plans for that machine but it said it had a fatal errow
    rg7785

Quote Originally Posted by rg7785 View Post
    hey jero i tried to goto you site for the plans for that machine but it said it had a fatal errow
    rg7785
    Just do a search. People are still building it today. Datacop iss one of the latest...