hey all im new to the forum and i see there is a lot of knolage here. anyway to the point i have a haas tl-2 and i was running a normal program on it when all of the sudden i got these two alarms and they prompted me to save all prgrams to a disk and then delet all the prgrams off the tl-2 and then reload all the programs back on to the tl-2. so this brings me to were i am now i got all my prgrams off of my tl-2 via rs232 on to my laptop then i tried reloading them and had no sucksess so i hand wrote them on the tl-2 and tryed running the program i graphed it then ran it and it seemed to be ok so i wrote the other half of the prgram and graphed it and it seemed to be ok and i went to run it and it gave me a z over travel range alarm 318 witch is odd because i had just graphed it and it was ok now it is giving me the two alarms 212 and 250 witch ar the program integrity and data alarms when i select a program and at startup i dont know what to do and i dont want to get a haas tech if i dont have to becuse they are expensive

thanks for all the help i will be waiting with baited breath for your replys