586,043 active members*
3,782 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Autodesk > Online Store for AutoCad

Online Store for AutoCad

Has anyone purchased AutoCAD software from an online site named Autodeskus .com? They claim to be powered by the Autodesk store. Thanks.

input the domain here:

Internic | Whois

Then tell us what you think....

Burrman, Thanks for the reply and info. I had my doubts due to their extremely low prices. I ran them thru a site called scamadvisor this morning and they replied that the domain could be trusted and the domain registered for 24+ years. I rerun their info this afternoon and they were rating it as a scam. I went to their website and asked them the procedure to register the software with Autodesk, no reply. I know Autodesk is very particular about registering. I will be ordering from the Autodesk estore.

Quote Originally Posted by easternmachine View Post
    I ran them thru a site called scamadvisor this morning and they replied that the domain could be trusted and the domain registered for 24+ years. I rerun their info this afternoon and they were rating it as a scam..
    Probably shouldn't use "scam advisor" anymore..... The whois lookup will show you it was created in May of this year and expires after 1 year. That in itself doesn't mean scam, but it is looking pretty fishy, eh.... Your better off with legitimate saving from a reputable source, like Novedge:

Novedge: The Graphics & Design Software Store

Hi All,
    I found here some discussion related Cad services, If any one want more discussion & better solution, visit at: Cad Services :wave: Format Conversion, It will be more easy to contact them and send your problem details to get solution online.