586,103 active members*
3,372 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Post Processor Files > Heidenhain 5-axis post processor for Pro/E wildfire 2

Heidenhain 5-axis post processor for Pro/E wildfire 2

hi

can any one help me get 5-axis post processor for Pro/E wildfire 2 for heidenhain 530c milling machine

thanx

[email protected]

OPEN MIND's hyperMILL CAM software is available in many platforms including integrated in ProENGINEER Wildfire. This provides an alternative CAM environment to ProNC.

OPEN MIND supplies complete postprocessors for Heidenhain controls.

AL

thanx but I am already using promachining in Pro E in 3 axis, the post for which is available. i need a post for 5-axis

Hi Alpha
    contact me for complete solution.
    SAB

Pro-E Post-Processro

Hi

i have worked on Pro-e Post-processor, specially with respect to Heidenhain control for Deckel Maho and Mikron Machine. Tell me the specs of your machine i can make the post-processor for you 100% working with Pro-E .

You can contact me on my E-mail:[email protected]

Sohail Abbas

I have a CNC EDM machine with Heidenhain TNC406 controller. I am also working in Pro-E Wildfire2.
    I would like to be able to use my EDM machine like a mill, with more complex programs than simple sinking. I would generate the toolpath in Pro-NC.
    Can you make a postprocessor for this controller that would integrate with Pro-E (Intercim)? Thanks.

Edm

Quote Originally Posted by jovom
    I have a CNC EDM machine with Heidenhain TNC406 controller. I am also working in Pro-E Wildfire2.
    I would like to be able to use my EDM machine like a mill, with more complex programs than simple sinking. I would generate the toolpath in Pro-NC.
    Can you make a postprocessor for this controller that would integrate with Pro-E (Intercim)? Thanks.
    Let me know the specs of the machine and also send me one sample program along with the drawing of the part.

sohail abbas

I will gather all this and send it to you. What's your e-mail? Thanks a lot!