586,651 active members*
2,759 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need mastercam Post SL20

I have mastercam software but I need a pst file for the SL20 we just purchased. I have tried the fanuc file but it gives erros. Its been easier just to do it by hand then to repair the fanuc post. Its begining to get old doing it by hand. Anyone have the Pst file for It?

post for sl-20

Quote Originally Posted by MojosMachine
    I have mastercam software but I need a pst file for the SL20 we just purchased. I have tried the fanuc file but it gives erros. Its been easier just to do it by hand then to repair the fanuc post. Its begining to get old doing it by hand. Anyone have the Pst file for It?
    hi man, i´m alain from Peru and i find out a post for HAAS TL-3 model, but recently some guy sent me one, i still have some dudes about that, but it works. Maybe it works on your sl-20. E-mail me to contact and if you have some info or post about my model machine (TL-3), please tell me. Sorry for my english.

My best regards

Alain Aleman

Your local dealer can get you a post (for free).

hi, chip your mastercam is cracked or original version?, and i watn to know how is the price of each license?.

Alain aleman

hi, post guy your mastercam is cracked or original version?, and i watn to know how is the price of each license?.

Alain aleman