No too much going on here. I've made about a dozen simple signs in MDF, Pine, and rough cedar getting used to feeds and speeds and DOC.
It seems the conventional milling is the way to go on most of this softer stuff anyways.

The CRP is performing very well. No hiccups at all (that I can remember).
Gerry's 2010 screen set works well after I got used to all the icons. The auto zero on tool change works nice as well and is a huge time saver.

I'm sure everyone knows this, but if you use a Z setter (I have the one from CRP) be sure to mic your actual thickness because it will make a huge impact on how well the details come out on your carvings. When I first started, I used the script that CRP provides that has the offset at 1.000" and my actual is 1.006" so I was loosing many of the finer details on the shallow cuts. I figured that was the problem and when I measured I was able to verify that indeed was the issue. I just got busy having fun and missed that check.

When or if I create anything special I'll post up some pictures, otherwise I guess that brings this thread to the end.

Richard