HI,
i bought my 60w chinese laser off ebay 4 1/2 years ago, and to be fair it worked well for a year and I never had any problems until we had a power cut half through a job while the laser was firing, the machine died, and as we were due to move house i never touched it until this week.
i have changed the power supply and after some fiddling have managed to get the laser firing, however the controls on the machine wont work unless connected to the pc whereas they did before.

i have struggled to get lasercut 5.3 installed but after a few different attempts i managed to install it on an xp and a win 7 machine by changing the date and time to 29th july 2010 which is when the powercut was and what was in an error box that popped up with lasercut.

anyway whilst using the programme the time and date has automatically corrected itself in windows 7 and now the new time and date must have been written to the softdog and lasercut wont start up again. It asks me to set time and date again to earlier today and then when i do it is saying time limit is over please input password. i have tried different dates and I have even reinstalled windows to start afresh.

hope someone can help. I know this question has been asked before, ironically in 2010 but no answer was given.

Thanks