586,089 active members*
3,767 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

help with bridgeport unloading

I have a 9x42 bridgeport in my utillity trailer any one got any ideas on how i can flippin get it out ,its at my home so i dont have a loading dock and it seems if i use a cherry picker i might damage it(i really dont think it will go high enough anyway) . im sure im not the only one with this problems any ideas would be greatly appreciated greatly greatly appreciated.
    i got it in there with a forklift, dont have one to get it out

Bridgeport Moving

You might want to call one of your local Auto Towing (Wrecker) companies. We have a local one here in Tampa that works with us to perform those type of tasks.

Just something you may want to look into.

just what i did . your right that was the smoothest way for sure ..... took about 2 min

how did you guys do this?
    can you explain the process you used?

glad to hear it worked!

he used straps around the ram used the boom to lift it up and then rested it on the rails that move in and out on the bottom of the wrecker .and then backed it up to my garage. then i used a crowbar to raise it about an inch so i could fit three pieces of 1 inch tubing under the mill and just rolled her in

Wrecker Service

Glad my suggestion worked for you. Once you get that baby on some pipe you are home free.

:cheers: