We bought a used 5 axis HMC for contract work of some larger hard metal parts. That contract is near completion and we have nothing else for that machine. I am really needing help in comparing part pricing for big 5 axis parts. They are complex and a serious PITA! Whole lot of ways to scrap an expensive chunk. I am looking for any help, advice, for hopefully comparable part pricing to determine if we want to continue in the 5 axis sector or dump the machine and go back to 4 axis HMC work? It would be really great to just get in some OEM's books and see what stuff is being bid or bought at so I would have a clue if we can or should try to compete.

Really do not have a lot of time to make a decision here. I really cannot even find any big 5 axis work to bid on right now and even then, I am not sure how to price it.

I suppose some leads to quote some work would really be great too but I honestly would love to see target pricing on anything so we can focus on determining if we can really be profitable in 5 axis.