586,060 active members*
4,287 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Linear Rails and Bearings

Check out T.E.A. Machine Components for their vast range of products:

Linear Slide Rails, Wheels or complete systems (BWC, CTS, HEC), Screw Jacks, Spline Shafts and Bushings, Acme Thread, Rod Ends, Couplers, Right-angled Drives and Gearboxes, Actuators, Cam Followers, Universal Joints, Racks and Pinions, Worm and Bevel Gears

Whether you need 1 piece, part replacement, or full line production, check out our worldwide websites -
    http://www.teausa.net/index.aspx

Then be sure to drop us an email to [email protected].
    We look forward to being able to help you with your product needs.

You guys should really implement an online ordering system on your website, or at least a pricelist. Some companies can get away with not listing any prices.... namely companies that sell just a handful of high dollar products.

But for machine components, it's a completely different story. The last thing I want to do is get on the phone for half an hour going through a 1-page list of low-dollar products.

Yes I agree. I totaly understand what you mean. Listem to me Zumba and take full advantage of the internet.

I have bought gear from TEA Transmissions in Australia for my plasma table build. And it would have been a lot easier if prices were listen on the web. Think about it this way that at lease you should get more leads that will become sales. Why? Well if I phone someone up and they give me a price and I can find better elsewhere I will go there. So if your prices are advertised on the net and I don't like them I will know straight away to go elsewhere. In the meantime you don't get a call from me asking for prices. That means a 5-10minute phone call, usually people have to go throught this book and this book to get a price etc which takes ages on the phone. So while you are looking for prices your not doing the work you should be doing, and then later on you have to catch up the work that you should have been doing etc.

So a 5-10minute phone call for a few prices becomes 15-30minutes of down time and lost production etc.

Peter
    Australia

Smile

Thanks Zumba for your comments. To explain, our prices are constantly changing as we try to offer the most competitive price available; therefore, we do not post our prices because of this changing. The best and most effective way for you to get pricing from us is to send us an email at [email protected] and then while you are looking at other competitive costs, we will be happy to provide you with our pricing so you can compare.
    Other companies provide a price list which usually runs for approximately one year. In that time, prices from vendors and manufacturers may change as well as currency fluctuations in the market. This means that you may be paying much more than you should at various times. When we get a savings from either the manufacturer or due to currency fluctuations, we pass that on to our customers. The customers using our products are very happy about this.

If you need pricing on something, why not send us an email and try our system. Remember, CNCZone members get a 10% discount on standard products.