586,036 active members*
3,832 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Topwisdom and laser cutter machine

Hello, we have a laser cutter which the software from Topwisdom. The machine is new and I have a problem. when in Corel draw a picture and click laserCurved and set parameters. Then push the output to send to the machine and sends it but the machine does not work. Plugged in via USB and it detected.

What could be wrong

greetings

thunderlaser Guest
    Hi Raketa
    Are you sure that the software already be success connect to the machine(or the laser controller).
    Do you check the usb port with communication is correctly?
    Maybe you would detect the usb port if it being connect with the laser or not

Sincerely
    Tom
    Thunderlaser- leading provider of laser cutter and laser engraver from China

Hi, when i power on laser, computer connect through usb serial converter COM3. But i dont is that ok or not. Second thing is that if i put usb removeble disk in to laser controler that cant find any file on usb. Machine support all standart of vector files.

Have nice day

Hi ,
    Check the communication between PC and controller by My Computer/Device Manager/Universal Serial Bus Controller . When it shows a yellow mark it means not being connected yet . While if it shows MPC6515 Driver / LT Slaver USB 68013A Driver , it means the communication is ok . You can test XY movement directly by software arrows .

With usb disk to transmit data to controller , you have to save the file format as mol .

Regards,
    Ms.Mary Lee
    XYZ Machinery

Hi, npw i discoverd that drivers are missing. when i want istall them i got on the pc screen that ftdiun2k.ini couldn't found. I dont know if i can downloaded drivers from ftdi.com webpage.

When i power on machine i see on controller logo of PowerCut and on pc i have program corel12+laser.7.6.3. Controller is to pc connected with this kind of cable
    https://www.damencnc.com/images/prod..._usb-cable.jpg

Could anybody help, because i spoke with supplier and they never had such kind of problem...

have nice day