586,096 active members*
3,797 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Haas Mills > Haas Installed Options List Location

Haas Installed Options List Location

Does anyone know if the 2006 VF2 has an installed options list located on the machine somewhere. I am looking to purchase a used 2006 VF2 and the seller isn't exactly sure on all the installed options. Its the VOP-D package. I know on my '02 VF2 there is a label in the control panel listing the installed options but the seller says this machine does not have that. Im wondering if Haas changed the location. Im sure I could call Haas and give them the serial # as well.

Thanks for your time,
    Jim

It might be easiest to just call Haas and ask 'em with a serial number. I've had a similar problem, working on their machines where the owner doesn't remember what he bought. Calls to Haas seem to be pretty painless, and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFabrications View Post
    Does anyone know if the 2006 VF2 has an installed options list located on the machine somewhere. I am looking to purchase a used 2006 VF2 and the seller isn't exactly sure on all the installed options. Its the VOP-D package. I know on my '02 VF2 there is a label in the control panel listing the installed options but the seller says this machine does not have that. Im wondering if Haas changed the location. Im sure I could call Haas and give them the serial # as well.

Thanks for your time,
    Jim
    Haas stopped puting the label in the machine some time ago so a call to Haas will be your best option. Then before you purchase, you can look at the parameters to make sure they are turned on as well.

Good luck!

Thanks for the replies, ill go ahead and call them today!

They should also be in the manual with the codes to turn them on. I think it is pretty much just a list in the back. Handwritten maybe? been a while since I've looked.
    Tim