I have an 2000 Mitek VMB 50 bedmill with acramatic 2100 control. Great machine and I love the control once I got the bugs out. Few years ago I had the WS Mother board go out. It would run Win 98 or Win XP but would time out with Win NT4. I got a replacemt board from a college in Oregon. That was because Siemens charged $800 to test the MB and the retail price was $3200 for a new one. The finally said they would credit the $800 and sell to me for $1800. Still too much so I took a chance on the Colleges 5 minumum for $250 each. I sold two of them and have finall needed to put the third one in my machine. I was told it is the heat and humidity that is getting me. The caps are going bad and the timing is off. Oh well I have just bought the last of the boards they had as they are closing up shop I am going to keep 5 of them and sell five of them to others. My price is $250 ea plus shipping. That will leave me with 5 tested and three untested that they threw in. I figure I need ony 5 more years and I am done anyway.
Drop me a line if you need one of these INTEL ADV/RH motherboards. They are Tested New Old stock.
[email protected]
David Merrrill