The machine "seems" to do well cutting rectangles pretty accurately to size. They are not 100% perfect but close enough.
However, regardless many calibrations and slowing down my already slow federate (am cutting at 20ipm) I can not get the machine to cut a perfect circle.

Let's start with why is this important?
This is important because I am making some pockets to receive a bearing. If the pocket is not perfect, I cannot press fit the bearing.

Things I have tried:

1- revised machine for loose parts
2- axis calibration over 12" and over 1/4". The machine seem to respect those calibrations on a linear path.
3- I have tried to reduce the speed of my motors ( acceleration is not set at 12) and also feed rate when cutting the circles.
4- I have tried to use a different CAM software to make the same circles

Results got better after I adjusted the step (calibration) but still not what I am expecting. #1. before, #2 after. Notice how they are taller.

The inability to make a perfect circle happens regardless of size and its more apparent on smaller circular holes.
I am starting to think that for small parts I may need a smaller machine with smaller motors. Maybe its the electronics combo I am using.

PMDX-126 with Gecko 203 and Nema34 motors.

Attached is also the G-code. If someone with similar machine would run it and post their results I would appreciate it.
Can this really be the result of deflection, or are my electronics just unable to microstep to make circles?