586,042 active members*
3,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > Other Machine Topics > Kjellberg and SteelTailor Brings 100 Sets of Special Package for Sale

Smile Kjellberg and SteelTailor Brings 100 Sets of Special Package for Sale

From April 1st to June 30th, 2014, SteelTailor will offer 100 sets of special package for celebrating the first deep cooperation with Kjellberg. This special package includes SteelTailor Power/Valiant portable CNC cutting machine, Kjellberg CutFire 100i and SteelTailor quick cable connector.
      Only 100 sets enjoy this promotion!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kje.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	230336

Kjellberg has more than 100 years of history, offering the best products and technologies for worldwide customers. Kjellberg CutFire100i is a powerful, but technically simple plasma unit with air as plasma gas. Kjellberg CutFire 100i is ideally suited for cutting thin sheets and many other craftsmen business. As for SteelTailor, the Power/Valiant portable CNC cutting machines have enjoyed the popularity among customers for years.
      Firstly, it is a special package, including SteelTailor Power series/Valiant 2.0 CNC cutting machine, plasma power of Kjellberg CutFire 100i and SteelTailor quick cable connector. You can get them at the same time with a favorable price.
      Secondly, high-quality package of cutting machine ensures customers to fabricate and produce the best metals they need. This positive cycle is bound to bring lasting benefits for business.
      More importantly, SteelTailor has got the authorization from Kjellberg, who will give full technical support and know-how to support SteelTailor in sales and services. Therefore, SteelTailor will offer after-sale service and technical support for customers faster and better.

More information pls visit:- - SteelTailor offers portable CNC cutting machines,portable table plasma cutting machine,CNC plasma and flame cutting machine,cnc plasma cutters

If you have any other question ,just email at [email protected]

Nice day for you all!

First Profound Cooperation Between Kjellberg and SteelTailor Brings 100 Sets of Special Package for Sale » SteelTailor' Blog
    SteelTailor--The world leader of portable CNC cutting machine
    www.steeltailor.com

Re: Kjellberg and SteelTailor Brings 100 Sets of Special Package for Sale

what's "SteelTailor quick cable connector"?