586,115 active members*
3,341 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > Help with buying my first CNC

Help with buying my first CNC

I am new to these forums and after reading through the threads this seems to be the right place to have my questions answered.

I am looking to purchase a cnc for my home to cut plastic and aluminum parts. I am looking for a 4 axis machine that can cut parts around 12(x) X 9(y) x 5(z) (or in that ballpark). I am looking to spend between $2000-$3000.

Can anybody suggest some good machines? Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated

why not choice us?

more info please see here: www.syil.cn
    i think Super X3 CNC can fix your all working and by the way,it is cheap.hehe.under your target price.

Syil, Xushuo.

I saw your syil website and was interested in the X3 but didn't see a four axis complete package offering (IE to include a turntable).

that's what I am looking for and I think that would be the package that would satisfy the requirements of the poster above.

Do you offer such a package (X3 conversion to four ais CNC with all components and turntable?)

What is the cost on that?

OK I saw a thread above that showed pictures of the super X3 4-axis with the table and chuck and now that I have for the first time seen a machine that could actually fit the criteria for what I need I guess the question is:

Is it cheaper to buy the kit from you and the super X3 else-where, or is it more affordable to buy the complete converted and set up X3 4-axis machine system from you direct?

What is the cost on those two options basically- the 4 axis kit with turntable and chuck, and the 4axis machine with turntable and chuck ready to go

Sieg / Syil

I too am interested in the super x3. Can it be set up for 240v 50hz per Australian standards? What would be the cost of one of these machines landed in Melbourne Australia?

Are there any other Aussies out there that may already own one of these?

I`m also considering buing me a Syil machine. But are they designed for the european and australian market (240v50Hz)??

those day internet not stable becuase of taiwan earthquake.but anyway,very thanks so many friends like our machines,we will do best.
    the C6,U2 CNC,will also arrive in USA next month.and australia shipment will be arrive to distributor hand soonly too.
    more info please consult them.
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through