586,075 active members*
4,151 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > Download the onecnc for free

Download the onecnc for free

hello cnc zone people

OneCNC download.

Tried to connect to site. Server says it's gone! What's happening dude?
    (nuts)

Quote Originally Posted by puddlejumper View Post
    Tried to connect to site. Server says it's gone! What's happening dude?
    (nuts)
    That WAS 2003!
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

So where do I go now for the OneCNC download?

Don't think you can now, but you might be able to set something up with OneCNC sales:

http://www.onecnc.net/

Don't worry, they're not the pestering type if you are concerned about making contact.
    First you get good, then you get fast. Then grouchiness sets in.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks HuFlungDung.
    I kinda figured that's where it was headed. Trouble is I'm just a worker, and I can't afford to actually buy the programme. My boss has it loaded on the computer I use for the CNC lathe (actually it's the really old OneCNC 2000) and he's too stingy to upgrade. I was just hoping to have a workable copy for myself, so that I could do some drawings at home, the environment here sux and it's hard to concentrate at times. I've already contacted OneCNC about a usb dongle for my laptop and they want to charge me almost the cost of the software. Help anyone?

They are running a 30% off special right now, so I read in the newsletter. Might pay to check it out, or draw this to your boss's attention.

I recall fussing about trying to edit programs in OneCNC2000.....was a bit exasperating to get the program exactly right, as it posted out on the fly, IIRC, as it lacked the NC manager.

If solid modelling is what you want, there is a OneCNC Solid Creator, which is the CAD side only.

There is a guy calling himself "behindpropellers" over here that has a seat of OneCNC to sell. Might be worth checking out, post #6 in the thread:

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...ad-181482.html
    First you get good, then you get fast. Then grouchiness sets in.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks again HFD,
    I'll see if I can find something I don't have to pay for. You don't know my boss. But he makes a fish's arse look like a traffic tunnel.

Hu, do you know if One CNC is still running their 30% off sale? I have tried a couple of times to run the demo thru Citrix, but it bombs out, and of course they do not have a demo cd they will mail, it really sucks. First, the Citrix site would not recognize that I had the presentation software loaded, and now that it is recognizing that I do have it, it cannot find the software to run. I hope this is not indicative to their actualy product !?!?!?

Thanks, Steve

ONECNC

Hi Steve,

To help you save time and increase profits OneCNC is offering 30% off all new OneCNCXR3 software systems and upgrades until May 31, 2009.

If you would like more information or to place an order please contact us at (877) 626-1262 or [email protected].
    This was taken from an e-mail that I received on May 15, 2009.

It is also my understanding that they offer discounts on a continuing basis. You may want to call them at the number I have provided and see if that sale has been extended or even a new offering. The number provided is their Tampa, Flroida office. I notice you are in AZ. They also have a West Coast Office that may be able to serve you as well. I am sure the Tampa office will refer you if necessary.

I have found them very responsive to customer needs. One time I needed to reload the software on one of my computers and it was an older version. They promptly put it up on their web server so that I could download it.

The other thing they have, that is a definite plus, is the ONECNC (Owners Only) Forum. A really nice bunch of guys that are willing to try and help anyone with a question.

Give them a call. Feel free to send me a personal message or e-mail if you have any further questions.

John

I have tried a couple of times to run the demo thru Citrix, but it bombs out
    Steve,

I just logged on to the eval server and it is running fine here..

I would call support and see if your password is correct and if it is still valid..

It could also be a firewall / software problem on your end..I do have to OK a couple of things with my firewall to allow it to run..Just depends on your setup..they can help sort you out..

Downside for me is I would like to run it at home in the evening when I can do it uninterrupted...1 continuous hour at my desk seems like it would be a tall order!

The link above (post #1) is dead...where is the eval site you speak of?

Thanks, Steve

Yes that link is like 6 years old..

Call OneCNC Support and they will set you up..

Wow...missed the thread date! I need to be a bit more cognizant of that.

DYNA MYTE 4000

Hello all,

I need a postprocessor to run my DYNA MYTE 4000 from an older One CNC XP Mill Pro from 2004.
    Can anyone help.

All the Best, and have fun
    Preben

Not a chance Preben. No post processor will spit out Dynalan.
    Retrofit it with Mach3 or any other controller and run standard G code.

Timothy

Thank you

I will do so. I have found out that OneCNC only can give "absolute arcs" and Dynamyte cannot be set up to take these commands.
    So these two will never get married.

All the Best and take care

Preben

I have found out that OneCNC only can give "absolute arcs"
    ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cnczone_2_10.PNG