586,089 active members*
3,862 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mazak M32 Comms Upload-Download

Have querky problem with ISO program transfer, both machine and PC are talking to each other sending programs in both direction. Sending from the machine to the PC the transfer is absolutely fine. However when sending from the PC to the machine, is where the problem occurs.

1) The progam takes for ever to upload, upto 10 mins for 20 or so lines, an hour for a 100 or so lines of program and in excess of 3 hours for 300+ lines.
    2) The fisrt 7 - 10 lines are dropped and have to be put in manually.

Mazak UK have not been able to help, anyone have ideas.

It's not a buad rate problem.
    It's nat a software problem (SEIKI NMS4 transfer prog) as this is used on Geiss 5ax Routing machines with Seimens 840M & 840C, Bridgeport machines with vaious Heidenhain controls & Hitachi Seiki Lathes with Fanuc OT controls.

Exactly the same thing occurs on our OKK machine with Fanuc 18i control.

mazatrol data transfer

i have the same problem with my m32 controll. I found that if i remove the % sign in the front of the program and add about 12 blank lines or just shift the program down a page before sending fixes the problem for me. On the controll side you get the complete program plus for every space you added the controll insert a % sign. I just run it with the extra crap in the program