Model FRO
Machine S/N 7049-A0B-98-0595
Control Diagrams 91203577

I used to run this machine and recently purchased and moved it to my garage. Prior to move I powered it up and lowered head to prep for move. Seemed normal. It came from a facility w 440v. I got the original transformer and changed the jumpers. I am running a rotary phase converter. Voltage at M20 from phase converter are 235 274 255. Voltage at power supply by hard drive is 158v ... sticker says it is "auto range selecting L90-135v H180-270v".

With the exception of a fan on top of cabinet the machine is largely unresponsive when switched on. I directly plugged in a computer cord from wall outlet and the screen/pc booted up completely - passing all diagnostics (except touch screen-kti, keyboard and mouse work fine). Still nothing else responds. E-stops are out. Air hooked up. What should I do next? I am no electrician but have a meter and have checked continuity on the bank of small fuses. Are there any other fuses to check? Are my phase converter voltages to far out of whack? is there a pot that needs tweaked because of the environment change?

Mallard helped me resurrect this machine a few years ago w cmos settings etc. Hopefully you all can guide me once again. Mallard, Maverick, Cven, Kilroy... Are you with me?

Once up I want to get HDD copied on to a solid state drive to run from and I know the tricky battery must be replaced ASAP. And while I'm dreaming I want to get the probe and tool setter options going and ad a fourth axis to play with. It is pre wired for 4th so do I just ad a PSR4?