586,089 active members*
3,982 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Programming services wanted/needed

I am looking for someone to fill a CNC Programmer need for my small (but growing) machine shop/job shop. About 6 months ago my CAD &CNC programmer left his position here at my shop so I need to fill this gap.

I will pay approx. $21-$29/per hour depending on the deal we arrange and your experience with related software, BobCADCAM, MasterCAM, etc.

We have STL's, SLDPRT, IGES, DXF's, DWG's and 11x17 paper copies of all required shop data and prints and are presently converting all 11,000+ file drawings from the 1950's-1990's era to Solidworks data.

The person doing this work should be located within the United States.

It could very turn into a full time position if one is interested.

We have 12 CNC 3 and 4th (Rotary) axes VMC's and CNC Bed milling machines that are mostly controlled by FANUC controls from the 1980's - 1990's era.

Please message me here if you are interested and have some free time to spare and have experience in programming / FANUC controls in particular 10/11 controls, 0M/0T, 15M and 6M/6T.

We have fairly complete machine specifications if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by gbowne1 View Post
    I am looking for someone to fill a CNC Programmer need for my small (but growing) machine shop/job shop. About 6 months ago my CAD &CNC programmer left his position here at my shop so I need to fill this gap.

I will pay approx. $21-$29/per hour depending on the deal we arrange and your experience with related software, BobCADCAM, MasterCAM, etc.

We have STL's, SLDPRT, IGES, DXF's, DWG's and 11x17 paper copies of all required shop data and prints and are presently converting all 11,000+ file drawings from the 1950's-1990's era to Solidworks data.

The person doing this work should be located within the United States.

It could very turn into a full time position if one is interested.

We have 12 CNC 3 and 4th (Rotary) axes VMC's and CNC Bed milling machines that are mostly controlled by FANUC controls from the 1980's - 1990's era.

Please message me here if you are interested and have some free time to spare and have experience in programming / FANUC controls in particular 10/11 controls, 0M/0T, 15M and 6M/6T.

We have fairly complete machine specifications if you need them.
    Do you do telecommute ?

Re: Programming services wanted/needed

You do telecommute ?