586,103 active members*
3,819 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Buying from china - seeking advices

Hi! I would like to buy a desktop laser cutting machine for small design project and architectural models, ideally, I'd like to cut thin metak with it. Any suggestion?
    I came on this forum because i recently contact a chinese supplier, and as promotional video, he send me a Kern youtube video, with all Kern's logo removed, lol!
    So, to find some trustable chinese compagny , it will be appreciated any advices from someone with experience...
    Thx!

Re: Buying from china - seeking advices

There is no desktop laser cutting machine cutting metal.
    CNC lasers, constructions, service

In short Metall not possible buy locally Try use normal cnc machine

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Dear Thxl,
    would you like to cosnider G.WEIKE laser, we have LG500 DESK and 3040 desk, which will be your choice,Pm will send to you

But if want to cut metals, seems the desk top one not work, we have the LC1325m, working videos for your reference https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4zgw622gn...ng%20video.AVI
    Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi Mimii View Post
    Hi! I would like to buy a desktop laser cutting machine for small design project and architectural models, ideally, I'd like to cut thin metak with it. Any suggestion?
    I came on this forum because i recently contact a chinese supplier, and as promotional video, he send me a Kern youtube video, with all Kern's logo removed, lol!
    So, to find some trustable chinese compagny , it will be appreciated any advices from someone with experience...
    Thx!
    Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

buying a laser direct from China...

Quote Originally Posted by gweikelaser View Post
    Dear Thxl,
    would you like to cosnider G.WEIKE laser, we have LG500 DESK and 3040 desk, which will be your choice,Pm will send to you

But if want to cut metals, seems the desk top one not work, we have the LC1325m, working videos for your reference https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4zgw622gn...ng%20video.AVI
    Best Regards
    I researched different Chinese laser suppliers and purchased one direct late last year. Most will make you pay up 100% prior to it leaving their port. The reality was that a lot of these "suppliers" are brokers and will show you anything i.e. glass buildings, nice pictures, and big promises to get you to buy. Even if they say they have FDA approval their accession# may not be updated. And once it hits customs in the U.S. the clock starts ticking and storage fees build fast. Last one I bought direct I lost over $4,400 as the company I found on Alibaba didnt have all theri FDA approval stuff updated. I had an attorney help but I ended up letting it go. I ended up buying US and would highly recommend the same to anyone else. Long term service is what you really want with a laser machine.
    Good Technology Without Good Service Will Be Bad Technology

How many people who have posted to this thread are from the USA?

Adrian
    (Canada)

Re: buying a laser direct from China...

oops

I have just taken delivery of a laser from China. Purchased direct from the manufacturer Shenhui. My purchase experience can be found in this forum thread:

OPLaser support forum ? View topic - Buying a Laser