Ok I am trying to figure out how I am suppose to wire from my C10 Controller to cnc4pc's C47 A/C Spindle Speed Controller. The C47 has a network jack for the connector and the instructions only say to connect to their C35 board which also has a network jack but doesn't show a wiring diagram if you want to connect it to something that doesn't have a network jack.

Here is the C47 Manual
Link

Here is the C10, there are several manuals but nothing in really refers to connecting an output.
Link

The C47 only has 4 connections in the network jack 5V+, Grd, PWM, Vac/Pump. I won't be wiring in the second relay for this because there isn't enough power on the circuit for both the router and the vac. So disregarding the vac pin. I am not exactly sure how exactly to wire this. I am following their instructions as far as I can. So I put the PWM on Pin 14 of the C10, how am I connecting the 5v+ and the ground from the C47?

Also something funny with the C47. When I plug in the main 120v input to the card, the two relay controlled 120v default to ON.... So if I power down my computer my router is going to turn on..... REALLY...... is that right...... why would it default to ON instead of OFF???