586,075 active members*
4,205 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Stepper Motors / Drives > TB6560 schematic is available here:

TB6560 schematic is available here:

http://www.cnc.info.pl//files/schema...3_osie_165.pdf

I'm having problems with my board. I had it running OK for a little while, but then things went south. I don't think I fried a chip, because when I'm accelerating, sometimes there is a sweet spot where it runs OK.

The documentation totally sucks on this thing. I bought the Ebay package with 3 23HS8610 motors, and I can't find the motor current on the company's website. here: 23HS Stepper Motor 57mm 1.8degree, MotionKing Stepper Motor

They have every other motor rated, but not this one. So, how am I supposed to know where I should set my dip switches?

The Mach3 tutorials make it look easy, just get your tpi*steps/rev and plug in the value under "motor tuning". It didn't work out. I don't think it's Mach's fault.

EDIT: I found the code for the motor:
    MotionKing Hybrid Stepper Motors Part Number coding - Ver. 20120

That's their new web page on reading the product code.

Here's a screen shot of the old version of the product code.

Mine's good for 10 amps then.

Re: TB6560 schematic is available here:

thank you very much ., but ido you know the values of capacitor (c20, c23, c15,) and resistors (r93, r94)
    and if you please know , i would be greatful to tell me !!
    thanks

Even though that's how you decoded the model number, it is unlikely that your motor is rated for 10 amps.

According to 1 pcs Nema 23HS8610 stepper motor with 6 lead/ 290 oz.in/ 1.0 AMP CNC Router/KIT-in Stepper Motor from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com that motor is rated for 1.0 amp.

That is a 6-wire motor with a very high winding inductance which is a poor match for the capabilities of the TB6560. The best that you can do with it is to wire it up with a "half-coil" hookup, which will reduce the inductance somewhat, but it will still not perform well with the TB6560 driver.

So I bought the board from thih guy: 4 Axis 3.5A CNC TB6560 Stepper Motor Driver Board Controller Engraving Machine.

It is 4 axis red board with huge heat sink. I've been running it for some time without any major issues. The seller sent me schematic and chinese manual. I figured I should share schematic, here is the link:
    Download tb6560t4v3.pdf | Files.com