Hi all, new here and to CNC/Machining in general. Built a 4 axis from a Grizzly x2 with kl-4030's and a c10 BOB. Using a UC100 motion controller. X,Y,and Z no trouble but when I connect motor to A I get no motion on A. Locks up fine and XYZ are unaffected. I replaced the KL-4030, and have tried different combinations of motors and cables. I know the motor and cable are good and all of my voltages are doing what my XYZ are doing. I'm using Mach 3. Any advice on troubleshooting? I'm good with a multimeter but that is really the extent of my available testing equipment and about the only thing I can come up with is that my c10 is bad. DRO in Mach shows movement, and as A is wired the same as XYZ I am running under the logical assumption that it is the c10 but I don't want to order a new board without seeing if anyone else has run into this. All 4030's are set for half steps and my power supply is rated at 9 amps, I've kept my total Amps under that and I'm using a separate external 5v 300mA power supply for the c10. It's actually the 4 axis kit from automation technologies with the 425oz steppers. Thanks to any and all who reply.