I've been using a 3 axis mill for many years using mach 2 and xylotex driver with no problems. I just build a lathe. I used the motors from the mill and one cable. I another cable that I had laying around and not using. After I set everything up turned it on, it work for a few seconds and stop. Later I figured out the cable that was laying around for years was wired wrong and fried my driver board. I bought a new xylotex driver(same one). Everything is working again but now the motors (one more than the other) is running rough or jumpy.When I run two axis at once, it's even more pronounced. I put a indicator on to measure the movement and if I move it .001" inches at a time it's fine for maybe 9 or 10 moves then it will jump about .0015" and you hear the jump with a different sound. This will repeat after 9 or 10 more moves. .0005" is not much but it adds up. After moving several inches away and then return to the same point it's off by .03" I've trying changing acceleration and speed but nothing helps. Any ideas? Could it be a voltage output problem with the new board?