586,477 active members*
3,568 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question HSR rail bolts?

Were do I order? I'm in sweden. Those I have had to big heads (0.6mm).. :tired:
    And how about those plastic caps to cover the bolts? Were do I order parts like this?
    Best Regards
    Isak
    Building machines since 2005

Try http://www.misumi.de/
    They seem to sell everything !!

Thanks kerino! Needed some pulleys with 10mm ID
    I have some with 3/8" ID (9,525) but can't boor them up with my screwdriver.. :tired: Need a lathe I think!

They only sell to companys? :tired:

Apologies - I didn't know that. However, if they accept cash with order then often you can just say you are small company (say you are self employed - or make up a company name). Sometimes they just want a letter with a company name on it - they won't check it. Might be worth a try?

Misumi do sell to individuals if you open a credit card account with them - I've just done it.

Misumi....I order of them all the time...just give them your credit card number....also the bolts for the HSR's are metric....I got mine from ENCO.....get the spec's on the HSR's from Thomson.....or Danahner Motion....I believe that's how you spell the name.

Are they too big?

So, where in Sweden are you? You don't have to go outside the mechanical mecca to get some screws...
    Besides "Sifverts" you can call any THK agency.

Regards,
    Sven (Sthlm)

I buy bolts from Enco as well. The M4s, M5s, M6s, etc all fit HSR rails with a small amount of clearance.

I've found that SAE bolts will also fit. They're a bit smaller and give you a bit of room for adjustability. They hold down the rails just fine. (8-32 to replace M4s, 10-32 to replace M5s, etc).