586,075 active members*
3,937 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello everybody!

Does anybody work with the new ISO machining? I’d like to like but it works very limited – only if there’re 2-4 surfaces and if they’re simple in case of geometry. What are the start and end profile under rider strategy for? What should I pay attention to? What works and what doesn’t?
    What experience do you have with this job? I’d like to have blacking that depends on form. Or don’t you need it?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

Matthias

Hello Matthias

We were told that the radius might not be broken in “width”. There may be several in “length” but don’t break it horizontally.

Greetings
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by aachen-matthias View Post
    Hello everybody!

Does anybody work with the new ISO machining? I’d like to like but it works very limited – only if there’re 2-4 surfaces and if they’re simple in case of geometry. What are the start and end profile under rider strategy for? What should I pay attention to? What works and what doesn’t?
    What experience do you have with this job? I’d like to have blacking that depends on form. Or don’t you need it?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

Matthias

We can useing sometimes but ur model data is surface to be very nice u can selected two surface first surface goemetry direnction and two surface geometry flow direction tobe in same direction
    im sorry for english.