586,075 active members*
3,974 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello everybody
    I would be interested to know if it’s possible to enter conical tools into the collision control system.

At the moment I check it in Hyperview but maybe there is a way to check and correct the model directly in the job. Can other systems do that??

Regards

Hello
    I hardly ever need conical tools- what do you need them for?
    According to HyperMill Help, you can check it in some jobs.
    ‘Conical tools are checked for collision of all 5X processing and the processing strategies 3D profile finishing, 3D equidistant finishing and 3D postprocessing’

Maybe there more now, just ask the support.

I don’t know if other system can do it better, would be interesting to know though...

Regards

CAM Alex

what do you want to do with the tool?

Quote Originally Posted by aachen-matthias View Post
    Hello everybody
    I would be interested to know if it’s possible to enter conical tools into the collision control system.

At the moment I check it in Hyperview but maybe there is a way to check and correct the model directly in the job. Can other systems do that??

Regards

We can useing hypermill 2011 and ı can programing z level finish hypermill the not see my conic tool collision model if u want working conic tools u can useing tool setup window write ur tool conic section write tool holder window its working true this style

İm sorry for english ı dont speak very nice.