586,062 active members*
4,410 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello,
    How can I define a longitudinal girder in Profilshop, that it is not fall out by milling ?
    The part should the bar also within the lowest layer.
    I can not imagine that it is still necessary to make it in the drawing and to take the contour.

I hope you can help me.
    Regards Jörg

[attachment=10191:Stege_einf__gen.jpg]

I thought, there is no function therefore.
    I would do it in SW.

Hello cnc-fritzle,

thanks for your answer.
    I will have a look, if it gives also other suggestions.

Jörg

Special functions are not available, as I know, only the conection within the wireness.
    So: different contours for different deepts.
    <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Wir haben doch keine Zeit<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->--&#62; G00Z0<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Diesem User wurde verliehen:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> &quot;<i>Das Nordeutsche Qualitätsposting Siegel</i>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

If I draw small girder to the component on the lowest Z-layer and define them as tensioning mean .. it should work ?
    But they will be milled through.

Is this a possibility? If yes, how can I define the tensioning mean that they won't milled through ?

A possibility is, that you delineate your girders, run them off (f.e. 0,5mm), choose your finished model including the girders and finished that with SHM Z-konstant.
    This could work...

So: I haven't got it.
    But another question.
    Why are the tensioning mean not handled as protected areas ?
    [attachment=10205:spannmittel.jpg]