586,460 active members*
3,253 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    A beginner’s question
    With a variable NC set, how do you configurate the bore with fits?
    If you state the feature diameter, then tebis takes a drill of 6,0 with a 6h7 fit , instead of a 5.8 drill.

Oh, quite a lot of new user in the last time!!
    Then first of all welcome to the CNC arena.

Unfortunately you can’t define a core drilling in the fit feature .
    A wish from my part to the development: to integrate a parameter for core drilling!!

The diameter for the core drilling needs to be controlled in NC Set. I would get a formula to calculate the mean : for example tool diameter = feature diameter *0.95
    or something similar to that.
    Then you can round the values with ‘round (value 0.1)’ to an appropriate scaling.
    With drilling you have to round to 0.5

At the moment there is no other way available
    <br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><b>Alle sagten: Es geht nicht &#33;&#33;<br />Dann kam einer der dies nicht wusste, und tat es</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Tebis: CAM Programierung, Datenbank Verwaltung, PP-Programmierung, System Administration<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#2E8B57--><span style="color:#2E8B57"><!--/coloro-->Heidenhain: iTNC530 Anwender, Cycle-Design, Kinematic Design, und sonstige PLC Spielereien . . . .<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />

many thanks, that helped me already!