586,123 active members*
3,467 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > UG NX > Conduction of electrodes
    Hello everybody!

I have to take care of Electrode wizard in NX6. I searched for several keywords in commands, but I only found “when the assistant for mold making is activated”.
    I believe I don’t have this function.
    Am I right in assuming that I need a course and a module by NX?

If you have experienve with this module, please get in touch!

Regards, Simon

Hi

You need the module if you don’t have it. A course depeneds on how fit you are and how well you can learn the ropes of new things.

I can send you an unstruction for creation of electrodes.

Greetings
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&quot;Menschen mit einer neuen Idee gelten so lange als Spinner, bis sich die Sache durchgesetzt hat.&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Mark Twain<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br />CAD/CAM<br /><br />Programmierung - Prozessoptimierung - Automatisierung <br /><br />www.vcc-production.eu

Hi

You need the module if you don’t have it. A course depeneds on how fit you are and how well you can learn the ropes of new things.

I can send you an unstruction for creation of electrodes.

Greetings
    Could I have this instruction, too? I’m usually directed to my colleagues. They usually create electrodes in another way. But if I’ll have this instruction, I’ll show it to them.

Thanks and greetings
    Bluebyter
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Leistung allein genügt nicht.<br />Man muss auch jemanden finden,<br />der sie anerkennt</span>

Hi

No problem! Just give me your e-mail address.

Greetings
    <!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&quot;Menschen mit einer neuen Idee gelten so lange als Spinner, bis sich die Sache durchgesetzt hat.&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Mark Twain<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br />CAD/CAM<br /><br />Programmierung - Prozessoptimierung - Automatisierung <br /><br />www.vcc-production.eu