586,094 active members*
3,942 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello,
    as I have described in the previous topics, I currently starting up a FP3 CC/T with a few difficulties.

As I am doing cleaning jobs more than anything else at the moment, I am able to cope with the fact that the machine is still not running.

But now I got so far that machine and the controller are working again. Thank god for that!

Currently I am fighting with two error descriptions which hinder my advancement.

Error ‘2409 no locking cone in WZW table
    I don’t know what locking cone that is and how its being constructed (TT999999)
    I have already added it to the tool list and under ‘basic tools’ it’s also apparent.
    But the error description keeps coming back.
    What do I have to do to eliminate the error?

Error ‘2403 WZE not in basic position’
    On the WZW control cabinet I can confirm all functions except of ‘turn tool changer wheel’ and ‘run tool change in basic position’
    That would be necessary for example in case of an emergency stop.
    I have moved the transport slide in various positions, however without any success.

What could I do to bring the changer back in it’s basic position and to get rid off the error description?

For your help many thanks in advance
    Connysophi

Hello

Found the solution to my first problem:
    Register the locking cone on the tool list :

 TT999999 _ _
     Short cut for locking cone in the first space
     Short cut for fixed location encoded in the second empty space
     In-between leave spaces

Furthermore, you need to register a tool like this:
    T……(6x hyphen), the tool need the controller as a placeholder. It is needed to register the tool in the spindle, if the locking cone is being changed.
    After the error description "2409: no locking cone in WZW - table" is gone.

Greetings

connysophi

Hello Connysophi,

That’s how you bring the tool changer back in the basic position with the FP3 CCT.

-control mode: hand drive
    -F8 continue
    -F2 service
    -enter the letters D I A L O G and submit with enter
    -F1 WZW

!!!!!!! WARNING!!!
    From now onwards you can run the tool changer with its single function, however he is NOT ANYMORE controlled my the control system: that means you can do a lot of nonsense with it.

- F8 continue
    - F8 continue
    - F5 door to Start cycle
    - F8 continue
    - F3 run in gripper Start cycle
    - F8 continue
    - F8 continue
    - F1 Magazine position Start cycle
    - F8 continue
    - F2 gripper 0 degree Start cycle
    - F8 continue
    - F2 gripper1 to Start cycle
    - F8 continue
    - F8 continue
    - F3 run in Gripper Start cycle
    - F8 continue
    - F4 gripper 2 to Start cycle
    - F8 continue
    - F8 continue
    - F6 gripper vertical
    - F8 continue
    - F8 continue
    - F6 door to Start cycle

-control mode: hand drive

So now the error description should be gone.
    PS: don’t just tap the button ‘start cycle’ you have to hold it quite long until the function is finished.

And again do it with caution and brain!! ( I experienced it myself to drive with the tool changer through the closed door….)

Ciao
    Stefan

Hello Stefan,

thank you for your detailed explanation.
    I have tried it similar to how you explained it but the error description is still in place.

Maybe I didn't press the ‘cycle’ button not long enough

Also since I used the machine last, I have a problem with the controller: it just gets stuck / drops out. Behind on the NSV ( with key switch) appears the error message F1.2 and on the npc the red LED is on: ‘NOT READY’ and on the nps the red LED ‘ERROR is also on.

I think I am going crazy….
    Before I had the problem that on the nsv a relay wasn’t tightened which had the effect that the nps never came in the status ‘READY.
    I managed to solve that after dismantle the nsv and after build it in again. Now the while trouble continues…..

Now I am, going to try to change the relay in the shop and then I can continue the start-up operation,
    Greetings and have a nice weekend
    Connysophi

Hello,

according to the service hotline the problem is caused by a printed circular board/ plug in module NPP 04

As I use the machine in a non- commercial way, so I would like to know if anybody has one to sell or who knows somebody that offers one for a reasonable price-.

Greetings and thanks in advance for any information and offers

Connysophi