586,096 active members*
3,109 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: FANUC 21i-TB

Hello everybody,
    Please HELP me!!!circular grinding machine TACCHELLA 13059 control system FAHNUC 21i-TB.
    Alarm "300 APC ALARM:B AXIS NEED ZRN" (accidently switched after the measuring system connector.
    Or was it coincidence)
    Machine can only be operated manually, X and Z axle. With hand wheel or arrow keys.
    Axle X until the software switch,
    Axle Z runs until the Hardware switch-emergency STOP.
    Axle B can only run towards X and Z referencing, but that doesn’t work currently.
    When I confirm the key ‘reference drive’ then the key ‘start cycle’ blinks, I press ‘start cycle’ and nothing happens (in the past reference points were approached)
    My question: how can I reset "300 APC ALARM:B AXIS NEED ZRN?
    What parameters need to be changed?
    Or maybe there is a magical key combination like "CAN"+"P" (FANUC 8i or something like that)
    Thanks a lot in advance
    Andrej Bär

As far as I know CAN+P resets the neutral points ( also with the 21i). have you tried it out?

Unfortunately, this version of the 21 I TB has no keyboard. Almost everything is controlled over the touch screen display.
    Also in my case CAN + P doesn’t help.

Hello,
    Have you turned the machine on and off?
    I guess it won’t help much because according to your description the machine can’t write the absolute position into the Pulscoder.
    You have to set the reference point of the axle again. That is either explained in the handbook or you just contact the machine manufacturer.
    >>>>>>
    Try to run the machine so far that the motor does at least one revolution.
    Best would be more resolutions.

Then turn it off and on again and start the reference points.

You should be careful with stuff like CAN+P , in no time everything is gone and the rest is expensive!

Greetings

Hello everybody,
    Error eliminated!!!! And how..CRAZY!!
    Move Axle B (manually adjustable) a little bit to the left/right and …error was GONE.
    How it worked I can’t tell but since then everything works fine!
    Thanks to all
    Andrej Baer

Try to run the machine so far that the motor does at least one revolution.
    Best would be more resolutions.

Then turn it off and on again and start the reference points.
    That's almost what i wrote!