586,036 active members*
3,760 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello I’m new here and I have the following problem: I can’t set Time/Date.

Machine Quick Turn 8

Mazatrol controller

Hello
    Double click with the mouse on time and then enter the according hours or minutes numeral. Done.
    Regards Alex

Hello,
    What controller is it exactly?

At T32 there was something with holding the “Reset” button and jump to Time with “arrow down”. I don’t know it 100% any more, but I can test it tomorrow (if you have T32 – at other controllers it works in another way). Then you have to enter the time separated with “.”… At the end “Input”.

Hello
    Double click with the mouse on time and then enter the according hours or minutes numeral. Done.
    Regards Alex
    It depends on the controller. I’ve seen QT8 only from T2 to T32 (maybe T-plus, but I’m not sure… T2 didn’t have a clock). I haven’t seen the 8th with 640T or newer… And there’a a mouse only at controllers that work with Windows – so beginning from 640T.
    (But I don’t know all production series, so I can speak only about those I’ve seen)
    <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->MfG Manni<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b><br /><br /><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><i><div align='center'>Nicht jeder weiß alles und nicht jeder kann alles wissen - doch sollte man immer offen für Neues sein&#33;</div></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Hello
    Oh yeah, I read it wrong. Ceartainly I meant the 640T controller.
    Thanks @ Manni
    Nor I have seen this machine with this controller

Regards Alex

Hello

Yesterday I forgot to write that you have to bi in manual mode to do it.

Unfortunately I haven’t tested that yet – I’ve thought about it, but our only machine with T32-controlles was engaged the whole day.

But maybe weedy could explain which controller he has
    <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->MfG Manni<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b><br /><br /><!--coloro:#4169E1--><span style="color:#4169E1"><!--/coloro--><i><div align='center'>Nicht jeder weiß alles und nicht jeder kann alles wissen - doch sollte man immer offen für Neues sein&#33;</div></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Yes, right, it’s the T32 controller

And there’s no mouse.

Hello

But you haven’t betrayed if you have got it right.

PS: by the way, I’ve tested it once more with T-Plus, where it works in the same way as with T32.