586,051 active members*
3,674 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Good morning,
    We have bought a second hand Maho 600e with a Phillips-432. The machine is working well, also the data transmission (7200baud)

Now we have run a small 3-D- Program as a test and we were a little bit shocked about the jerking that the machine made. The transmission is not the problem; it seems that the machine does not move continuously along the 3-D contours. (point preview??, speed of calculation?? )

Has anybody a good idea, which parameters or functions we could modify to enable a fluid milling. We appreciate every help

Best regards Uli

Hello Uli,

The baud rate 7200 is unknown to me. A baud rate of 300,600,1200,2400,4800 or 9600 is standard.

Please tell us the software version (due to the parameters etc.) and maybe you can remember which Processor printed circuit board you have build in?

If the problem is the transmission or the pspeed is easily determined. When the BTR operation is started, the data is being read into the program memory. As soon as the memory is full, the BTR system can not be started. Is the program running well until the data from the memory is ‘used’, then the processor is not the cause of the problem.

Kind regards Mahoist

Hi Mahoist,
    thanks for your quick response. The problem with the baud rate can be sorted out. The Software version is 6514.506/7 so not the proper old version. What has alienated me was th article that the Maho600e can not be run on 3 axles in general. But somehow I just can´t imagine it.
    Does anybody know more about it?

Regards Uli