586,096 active members*
3,741 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello
    I’d like to know whether it’s possible to make easy controllers with MPs from new ones with separate potentiometers. Then an FMax with a feed motion potentiometer would be controllable.
    I love rapid motion potentiometers, but people who have to change to new controllers from older ones think it’s hard.
    <br /><br /><br />herzliche Grüße<br /><br />Gonzales

As far I know, it’s possible. But why don’t people just get used to new controllers?
    Separate potentiometers have only advantages. And it comes the day when one has to keep up with the times.
    For example, if I got a new machine with iTNC530, I wouldn’t work with cycle 19 any more, but I’d get used to the plane function…
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Entt

Let it be

What are you gonna do if someone who is used to rapid motion potentiometers works at the machine?

He’ll have problems then.

We also have different controllers and all our colleagues got used to them.

Sven
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>» Lieber locker vom Hocker als hektisch übern Ecktisch. «</span></span>

I’d also suggest leaving it.
    Even our oldest staffs got used to it and they think it’s a good innovation.

Regards, general
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>

Hello

I only can agree with the others.
    A separate potentiometer has only advantages.
    They have to get used to it.

Regards, Potti
    Aus dem Chaos sprach eine Stimme „lächle und sei froh denn es könnte schlimmer kommen“ ich lächelte und war froh, und es kam schlimmer&#33;<br /><br />HyperMill_2013_HyperCAD 5X<br />HyperMill_2013_Inventor <br />Siemens 840D<br />iTnc530

Hello

I know that rapid motion potentiometer is great. But ask Hermle staff. There’re people who say it’s dangerous and deactivate it during commissioning. But they don’t say how it can be retracted. Or they just don’t know it.
    <br /><br /><br />herzliche Grüße<br /><br />Gonzales

Hermle showed us how we can deactivate it. But they don’t know how it may be activated again!!!

Bluebyter
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Leistung allein genügt nicht.<br />Man muss auch jemanden finden,<br />der sie anerkennt</span>

I’d also like it

Not because of a habit. I always forget to turn up the rapid motion.

Next day our late shift tells me that my machine was staying because the rapid motion was at 0.