586,100 active members*
2,977 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello guys
    I am new in this forum.
    First question: How can I carry out a data back-up on a TNC 426 controller with a Hedelius BC 100 r to save my mps?
    PS: i am only working in the CNC arena since February 2011

Hello WilliK,

Congratulation to your first entry- hope many will follow

The easiest way, in my opinion, is carry out a back up over an external data transfer and the HEIDENHAIN transfer tool TNCremo.

You can find the TNCRemo on the Heidhain website.

Configurate the data transfer with the machine, insofar TNCRemo isn’t already available and the network connection configurate too..

Start the particular ToolTNC back-up over TNCRemo- all other stuff is basically intuitiv and easy to deal with if you familiar with PCs and data transfers.
    If you have no connections, serial connections or TCP/IP then it’s a bit trickier- then write a bit more about what you have available.

The best possibility would be having a TCP/IP- connection- regarding the configuration effort and transfer speed...
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.