Thread: cycles

Hello
    How do I unlock a cycle?
    The number is there
    Controller itnc 530

Kind regards
    omnia

Hello

I think that there are good reasons why some cycles are locked. If these are options then of course you can unlock them by paying for them.

It best if you ask the machine manufacturer- I’m sure he will be able to help you out.
    <b><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><i>Gruß farmer</i><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><i><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Hilfsbereitschaft, Gemeinsinn, Miteinander und Füreinander<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>