586,082 active members*
3,541 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > HEIDENHAIN > HEIDENHAIN -> TNC > show Q parameter list while program is running?
    Hello

Today I wanted to have a look at the parameter list to see what’s in there while my program was running in the background.
    In this case I wrote 3 measured values into the parameter QR30, QR31 and QR32.
    While the machine was still going, I wanted to have a look what’s written in there but under the (edit) Q parameter list, you only find 0 .0000 on the page QR in QR30-32- in all the others too.

Of course I pressed refresh- but when I cancelled the program, then only 0 is in there.
    But when I continue to work, without getting the values again, then the machine still works with the correct values?

So guys, what am I doing wrong or what do I have to adjust?

I don’t want an automated display/print out on the screen. I already know how to do thta.
    Controller is a ITCN530 06 software without SP.

Regards
    Matthias

Hello

As far as I know it doesn’t work in the full sequence.
    I go to the single block and press the Q button on the number block and then my current Q parameter.
    I hope I helped you out.

Greetings
    <b><!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro-->„Der Mensch ist nichts anderes als wozu er sich macht.“<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b><br /><br /><b><!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro-->„Es ist schon ein großer Unterschied, ob man etwas aus sich gemacht hat oder ob man nur etwas geworden ist.“<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b>

Hello
    As far as I know it doesn’t work in the full sequence.
    I go to the single block and press the Q button on the number block and then my current Q parameter.
    I hope I helped you out.
    Greetings
    Hello

Then you can also change the Q value and it will be immediately adopted.
    Regards