586,732 active members*
3,247 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > HEIDENHAIN > HEIDENHAIN -> TNC > iiTNC 530 inclined drilling in 2 axes, how swivel in?
    Hello

I am working on a DMU 50 with B and C axis
    I have a part again where have to incorporate inclined borings, however I don’t know exactly how I have to pivot the two angles after each other, 30 degree tilt angle and 57 degree turning angle.

Am I also doing it with the plane option or does it somehow continue incrementally afterwards?
    What happens to the zero point- where do I move it to?

So far I always had the direct angles and I was able to write them into a Plane Spatial block
    and I also had the appropriate entry points for zero-point shift!
    Here on the outer edge dimensioned to Z 1.057;
    3.2 pre-drilling point at the diameter 10, but on average 30 degrees as a 3D view?
    the whole piece is clamped on the diameter of 6 (long side)

thanks for the support smile.gif

If you want to swing two angles, then it’s best if you imagine the CBA sequence : first C, then continue tilted further to B, and tilted in A...For me that would be C-30 A+57 and neutral point in the middle of the drilling: X??, Y-3.3 (if Z0 middle of the wave)
    For more details I would need a larger drawing section.
    Gruß<br /><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><!--/fonto-->Schwindl<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->