586,103 active members*
3,400 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello

I have the following problem: When I mill a part with TCPM(M128) and then I continue turning the C axis with for example CP IPA+90 IC+90 DR+, then the feed gets really slow ( the smaller the radius the slower the feed)
    I actually have very fast pivoting axes, the same radius programmed in CAM (divided into linear pieces) also goes fast, and even when I divide the parts in a parameter program it’s still fast.
    E.g. with a Hermle is’s also really fast even though I have a lot faster rotational axes.
    So that’s why I believe it’s due to the settings in the MPs.

Thank you
    Maschine: KERN Pyramid Nano 5x<br />Steuerung: iTNC 530 Softwarestand: 05

Hello

First containment is the feed after M128 - it’s responsible for the compensation motion of the linear axes.

Second containment: if nothing stands behind M128 then the MP7471.

Third containment: MP7682 Bit 5 - it states if the feed is divided onto the tool (Bit 5 onto 0) or over the involved axes (Bit 5 onto1). That means if you program Du F1000 and run in X10 mm in Z 10mm and in C80 mm, then the axes run XF100 ZF100 CF800.

Usually the C block should be run more smoothly and clearer than as it’s linearized.
    Gruß<br /><!--fonto:Comic Sans MS--><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><!--/fonto-->Schwindl<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

Well I can eliminate point 1. To test it I have inserted FMAX e.g. With a R10 I get a feed of F374 according to the display (and that is really slow^^)

I have written the feed directly into the block with the C axis as I have a different feed for the linear motion so: "CP IPA+90 IC+90 DR+ FMAX"

MP7471 = 0 (no limitation)
    MP7682 Bit 5 = 0 (tool tip)

I have also played around with cyc32- doesn’t help at all.

The machine runs smoothly- can’t complain about that

Maybe the tolerance is too small so that it can’t run faster or it doesn’t calculate fast enough?
    Maschine: KERN Pyramid Nano 5x<br />Steuerung: iTNC 530 Softwarestand: 05