586,713 active members*
3,016 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    When I edited a program it suddenly happened after the copy and paste that the rest of the program was missing. The file structure was completely gone and also the End PGM.
    Did it ever happen to anybody else? And is there a possibility to rescue the program somehow.. maybe read out anything from the temp. Files?
    I would really appreciate any help! Machine Evo 60 year of manufacture 2011 software version currently unknown. I am at home.

Regards Otto

Is your hard drive old?
    <b><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Gruß General<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b><br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Fräser sind Halbgötter in Blau.<br />Denn sie lassen durch Zerstörung Neues entstehen&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><u>Werbung in eigener Sache:</u><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><i><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Enter the Matrix an feel the Moment &quot;<u>www.pixxelmatrix.de</u>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></i>

Do regular back ups
    <b><!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro-->„Der Mensch ist nichts anderes als wozu er sich macht.“<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b><br /><br /><b><!--coloro:#000080--><span style="color:#000080"><!--/coloro-->„Es ist schon ein großer Unterschied, ob man etwas aus sich gemacht hat oder ob man nur etwas geworden ist.“<br /><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b>

I had the same problem 2 weeks ago.
    I was editing a program graphic and I change a block and scrolled down without waiting.. and suddenly the program ended in the middle... sauer.gif

Exactly as you described.. without END PGM.
    The machine is from 2008, iTNC 530 software version 05 SP3 ( i think, i am also at home atm)
    I copied it from pgm.a to pgm.h so that I can at least use the beginning.
    The file length in the program manager was a lot smaller after the copying.. (of course as half of the program was missing) ...

Copying it there and forth with TNCremo was also unsuccessful!
    I just left and I did not have any more problems with this topic.
    However since that incident I wait until the programming graphic has finished drawing or I switch of the automatic re-drawing... however I am not 100% if that was really the cause of the problem.
    I had a look in the logbook but I didn’t see anything exceptional.

Regards

Hello Otto

It can come because of the copying and pasting and also if you have many structures.
    I do it like this: if I notice any irregularities then I immediately do a backup of the file on the controller and then readout the original file with TNCREMO and afterwards read it in again. Then the file structure is clear again...
    But actually this shouldn’t happen with your SW version (with year of manufacture 2011 05 or 06).
    I would contact Heidenhain if the files can be rescued! Apparently it should be possible nowadays...
    <b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->&quot;Bei weiteren Fragen einfach im Chat melden. mfG macmaddog. &quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b>

Thank you for your quick answers. According to DMG Schlosser the recovery of the program is not possible.

Furthermore it also happened on a few other machine.. all year of manufacture 2011... but not only Evo60. I will try to find out more...

Regards Otto
    <br /><br /><br />herzliche Grüße<br /><br />Gonzales