586,103 active members*
3,311 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello HH friends...

I have heard that it’s possible to create a material table for cutting value with the HH 530.
    I imagine it like on a Mazak
    My question:
    -who is working with it?
    -does it make sense?
    -how do I configurate it on the machine?

Regards
    Konstro

Hello Konstro

The usage of the cutting data table is usually prepared by the machine manufacturer.
    (only if you have any problems with the creation during the guarantee period!)

However if you program via CAM then it doesn’t make much sense.

The preparation -> example files are created :
    1. Operation mode save-program; activate the editing
    2. MOD
    3. Key number 123 & confirm with ENT
    4. Press key MOD again
    5. UPDATE DATA [Softkey]
    6. COPY SAMPLE FILE [Softkey]
    7. Example files are copied into the TNC-path
    8. Press 2x END

Apart from the example files, other files also get written into the PLC e.g. the Froto path. This could be dangerous if the manufacturer has stored data here already-> maybe there get overwritten.. So be careful and maybe talk with your manufacturer before.
    Well now you find the example files in the TNC path that are controlled over several columns in the tool table.
    In order to work with the cutting data table, you need the columns "TYP", "TMAT", "CDT", "CUT"

So have a look if these columns are available in the TOOL.T – if not unlocked them via the MP’s

You do your cutting data configuration with TMAT.TAB, FRAES_2.CDT, WMAT.TAB in the TNC.path by entering teeth feed and vc.
    You can also configurate the path of the cutting data files over the TNC.SYS. but i think that depends on the version!
    <b>Gruß / Regards</b><br /><i><b>CNCFanatiker</b></i><br />AdminCrew<br /><br />Wenn wir immer das tun was wir können, dann bleiben wir immer das was wir sind.<br />If we always this act what we are able to do, then we always remain what we are.