586,724 active members*
3,686 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello
    I am sure you all know the programs that also exist here in the forum where a part is adjusted in the plane with 3 touch points.

My problem is the following: When I want to use a pivoted plane and in the following program further swivelling, then it’s very difficult to implement it( especially in CAM programs)

That’s why I thought I simply zero the ABC at the implied position and also set ROT so that the part gets straight ago

So far this works great but I would need a value for the XYZ zero point- I have tried several time to read this value out of the plane but without success.

Maybe somebody has an idea that can save my day or have you also had the same problem before?
    Thank you a lot in advance
    Maschine: KERN Pyramid Nano 5x<br />Steuerung: iTNC 530 Softwarestand: 05

So far this works great but I would need a value for the XYZ zero point- I have tried several time to read this value out of the plane but without success.

SYSREAD ID220 NR2 IDX1/2/3

Regards

cgTNC

SYSREAD ID220 NR2 IDX1/2/3
    Unfortunately this doesn’t work as Plane &cyc 19 doesn’t wrote the calculated value in the NPV
    Maschine: KERN Pyramid Nano 5x<br />Steuerung: iTNC 530 Softwarestand: 05

Unfortunately this doesn’t work as Plane &cyc 19 doesn’t wrote the calculated value in the NPV
    Maybe you are looking for SYSREAD ID503 NR(Preset-No.) IDX1/2/3 ?

A few more information about yourself would help:
    what controller and what version of it have you got?
    Is the Preset table active?

Regards